Potentially, what can separate a Physical Church from a Digital-Only Church? The ability to disciple people to the point of getting them on-mission… to help them discover their personal mission? This is why I see a similarity between Microchurch Movements and Digital-Only Churches… because we have the opportunity to relationally scale digital to the place of helping find their personal mission.
But how do we do that in the Microchurch space? Enter Rob Wegner, one of the leaders of Kansas City Underground and co-author of The Starfish and The Spirit, Rob has experience discipling, equipping and releasing people on Personal Mission across Kansas City. Let’s lean in and learn what it looks like in Micro, and figure out how to apply this digitally.
If you're enjoying this episode, subscribe for free using your favorite podcast app below:
ON THE SHOW
- The Starfish and the Spirit: Unleashing the Leadership Potential of Churches and Organizations by Lance Ford, Rob Wegner, and Alan Hirsch
- The Starfish and the Spider: The Unstoppable Power of Leaderless Organizations by Ori Brafman and Rod A. Beckstrom
- The End of Power: From Boardrooms to Battlefields and Churches to States, Why Being In Charge Isn't What It Used to Be by Moises Naim
- Episode 127: Dave Ferguson & The Ecclesiology of a Phygital, Digital-Only and/or Multimodal Church
- Download free Graphic from Opener
- LEAD FULL Podcast hosted by Chestly Lunday
- Have questions on planting a digital-only church? Swing over to http://thechurch.digital/planting
HELP ANOTHER CHURCH. LEAVE A REVIEW.
We know these conversations are out there are hard. Even the best of churches haven't figured out... If this podcast is helping you and your church work through what Church Online is, then help us impact other churches! Take a moment and leave us a brief review!
By leaving a positive ranking and review of THECHURCH.DIGITAL PODCAST on iTunes, you're helping to get this podcast in front of new people who are most likely asking the same questions you are. Head over to that Ratings & Review section on iTunes and drop a good word for us!
Feedback on the podcast is vital as well. Leave comments on the podcast, or comment on this post! I'd love to know your thoughts and how we can serve your church better.
Love you all! Praying for your Churches and your Ministry Online.