There’s a disruption happening within the Church, and it honestly has very little to do with technology. As churches are re-opening their physical doors with mixed results, some pioneers are disrupting the church scene, launch Digital-Only, Location-Independent Churches. Are you a disruptor in the making? Here are five reasons you may be a digital church planter in the making.
Like the BETA SHOW? Check out more episodes here.
Answering Your Questions: THE BETA SHOW
We need your help. Text your questions to 4THECHURCH (484/324-8724) and we'll answer them here on THE BETA SHOW. Seriously. Grab the phone. Text 484/324-8724 and tell us your questions. Where you're stuck. What questions you're asking of leadership. What questions leadership is asking of you... and let TCD help your church take some practical next steps, and give you some advice on how to BETA the situation at your church.
If you're enjoying BETA, subscribe for free using your favorite podcast app below:
ON THE SHOW
- 1. Recognize that physical is "a way", not "the way."
- 2. More interested in building relationship than putting on a show.
- 3. Digital ministry lessons on COVID excite you more than going back to the building.
- 4. Disruptor in the making - dreaming about doing things differently.
- 5. You respect that a digital community is a community worthy of a church.
- Ekklesia: Rediscovering God's Instrument for Global Transformation by Ed Silvoso
- Letters to the Church by Francis Chan
- Download free Graphic from Opener
- Interested in planting a Digital Church? Exploring more of these ideas? Connect up with Stadia at thechurch.digital/planting.
HELP ANOTHER CHURCH. LEAVE A REVIEW.
We know these conversations are out there are hard. Even the best of churches haven't figured out... If this podcast is helping you and your church work through what Church Online is, then help us impact other churches! Take a moment and leave us a brief review!
By leaving a positive ranking and review of THECHURCH.DIGITAL PODCAST & THE BETA SHOW on iTunes, you're helping to get this podcast in front of new people who are most likely asking the same questions you are. Head over to that Ratings & Review section on iTunes and drop a good word for us!
Feedback on the podcast is vital as well. Leave comments on the podcast, or comment on this post! I'd love to know your thoughts and how we can serve your church better.
Love you all! Praying for your Churches and your Ministry Online.