2020 huh. Painful doesn’t even start to describe. COVID brought a run of painful, culture changing events. The church, the country, the world may never be the same. Through the awkwardness of social distancing came the culture-shift of Phygital. Sure, business knew how to do phygital, but churches traditionally were slow to the concept. Well, mid-March was a time of reconciliation, as the majority of Churches were suddenly forced to move their ministry to digital, with mixed results.
Along the way, THECHURCH.DIGITAL was running alongside churches, helping every opportunity we could. Through our 66+ episodes of The Church Digital Podcast and hundreds of blogs, we’re proud to see Churches embrace a Phygital mindset.
So as painful as 2020 was, step back with me and let’s celebrate the Phygital year of 2020 by recapping the Top 6 The Church Digital Podcast Episodes of 2020.
If you're enjoying this episode, subscribe for free using your favorite podcast app below:
ON THE SHOW
- #1. Episode 051: Ed Stetzer & Defining a Successful Church
- #2. Episode 098: Patrick Holden & The Potential Simplicity of Online Church
- #3. Episode 069: Digital First... Even When We Get Back to the Building
- #4. Episode 083: Dave Adamson & Ten Commandments of Church YouTube
- #5. Episode 094: The Challenge of Church Discipline in Digital Spaces
- #6. Episode 074: Scot Mendenhall - Gaining & Using Influence on YouTube
- Honorable Mentioned Episodes
- Episode 056: Daniel Im, No Silver Bullets, & How to Disciple Online
- Episode 079: Dave Ferguson, Multiplication, Microlocations & TCD's 10,000th Play
- Episode 091: Tyler Sansom - Building & Using Influence as a Digital Missionary
- Episode 093: Rick Rusaw & The Standard of Church as Platform
- Episode 100: The Joy and Difficulties of Online Ministry
- Episode 101: Jim Tomberlin & The Goal of Physical Church
- Episode 104: Does the Holy Spirit Move Online?
- Episode 106: Liberty University & the Academia of Online Ministry
HELP ANOTHER CHURCH. LEAVE A REVIEW.
We know these conversations are out there are hard. Even the best of churches haven't figured out... If this podcast is helping you and your church work through what Church Online is, then help us impact other churches! Take a moment and leave us a brief review!
By leaving a positive ranking and review of THECHURCH.DIGITAL PODCAST on iTunes, you're helping to get this podcast in front of new people who are most likely asking the same questions you are. Head over to that Ratings & Review section on iTunes and drop a good word for us!
Feedback on the podcast is vital as well. Leave comments on the podcast, or comment on this post! I'd love to know your thoughts and how we can serve your church better.
Love you all! Praying for your Churches and your Ministry Online.