No ministry can be done by a single person. You need a team of people around you to help you be as effective as possible in reaching as many people as possible. And this applies to Online MInistry as well.
Many people started doing Online Ministry during the pandemic and they were a one person team. Now, as we are growing in our online ministry capabilities, it is vital to the health of the ministry to create a team. How do you do that? That is why I have Christopher Wesley back on the podcast.
Chris has been on numerous podcast before and today we talk about what it looks like to form a team . Then, how we can take those principles and apply it as we create an Online Ministry Team.
- Share your thoughts! What have you done to create your online ministry team? Share your thoughts below or on social media.
- If you want to connect with Chris, you can a few different ways. He’s on Twitter, has an awesome blog with tons of great insights each week. In addition, check out his coaching and cohort options.
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group. To learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers as we share resources, tools and digital trends to see how we can reach more people for Christ with these tools.
- Looking for Digital Ministry Coaching? The Church Digital is offering a variety of digital, phygital or metaverse ministry coaching and cohorts. Just click here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop Weekly Email. Each Friday get a fresh email with content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics) and be encouraged in how you can minister more effectively in today's world.
- If you have an idea for a topic or a person for Tom to interview for a future podcast episode, email email@example.com.