Parenting was always tough work. But then you add technology into the mix and it become a bit more challenging. The reality is that we live in a digital world and technology encompasses so much of our daily lives.
So how do adults manage technology for themselves AND parent? This week I welcome back Matt McKee to the podcast. I first met Matt through the reThink Group but he has since moved on towards work as an Entrepreneur helping parents navigate this digital world we are living him. He has authored books about this topic and has a great Facebook Group called Parenting in a Tech World.
Parents need help understanding all that their tweens and teenagers are getting into online and how we can protect them. Matt has some great encouragement today.
Check out the Parenting in a Tech World Facebook Group.
Subscribe: Apple Podcast | Android | Spotify | RSS
- Share your thoughts! Do you know people who are doing Online Only Student Ministry? Share your thoughts below or on social media.
- Matt McKee is a great resource for all things technology, but in particular with helping parents navigate the tech world for themselves and their families.
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group. To learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers as we share resources, tools and digital trends to see how we can reach more people for Christ with these tools.
- Looking for Digital Ministry Coaching? The Church Digital is offering a variety of digital, phygital or metaverse ministry coaching and cohorts. Just click here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop Weekly Email. Each Friday get a fresh email with content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics) and be encouraged in how you can minister more effectively in today's world.
- If you have an idea for a topic or a person for Tom to interview for a future podcast episode, email firstname.lastname@example.org.