Easter is one of the most important days in the life of a Christian and the Church. And, it is celebrated all over the world. It also means that more people are going to come to Church that day, even if they don't regularly attend your Church. That means your Church needs to be prepare for an increased number of people and families. There are lots of ways you can do this, however, unless you are prepared for following up with them afterwards, no matter what you do on Easter Sunday, it will be for not.
That is why Mark MacDonald and Jeanette Yates joined me to talk about follow up from Easter and what your Church can do this year.
- Share your thoughts! Are you doing to follow up from your Easter Service? Share below or on Twitter by reaching out to Tom.
- If you want to connect with Mark, you can always connect with him on Twitter. You can find his website here. You can also connect with Jeanette on Twitter as well.
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group. To learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers as we share resources, tools and digital trends to see how we can reach more people for Christ with these tools.
- If you are in Digital Ministry, be part of the Digital Ministry Twitter Community. We share daily encouragement and support to help you do ministry in this online world more effectively. Click here to be part of it.
- Looking for Digital Ministry Coaching? The Church Digital is offering a variety of digital, phygital or metaverse ministry coaching and cohorts. Just click here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop Weekly Email. Each Friday get a fresh email with content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics) and be encouraged in how you can minister more effectively in today's world.
- If you have an idea for a topic or a person for Tom to interview for a future podcast episode, email here.