Whether someone is a believer or not, the week leading up to Easter always has people talking. They could be talking about an Easter memory, tradition, candy or a Church service they are planning on attending.
Because people are thinking and talking about it, it provides Digital Missionaries an opportunity to talk about it, as well and encourage people. Here are some questions digital missionaries can make the week leading up to Easter that will hopefully lead to spiritual conversations and life change.
- How can I pray for you?
- What does Good Friday mean to you?
- What does Easter mean to you?
- What was your favorite Easter baskets item growing up?
- Do you have any Easter traditions you are looking forward to this week?
- What is your favorite food to have on Easter?
- Will you go to Church with me this Easter?
Bonus Question: Did you go to Church this weekend? What did you like about it?
- Share Bible verses about Good Friday and Easter. Encourage them with the hope of Christ found in Good Friday and Easter.
- Share about your Good Friday and Easter in-person and online services.
The week leading up to Easter provides lots of opportunities for digital missionaries to start conversations and encourage others. As a reminder, these questions are designed to start conversations. Hopefully, people will respond and you will be able to have conversations that will hopefully lead to spiritual conversations, life change and potentially attendance at Church on Good Friday or Easter Sunday.
What do you think? What other questions can Digital Missionaries ask leading up to Easter? Share your ideas below or on social media.
Through the Digital Church Network we are helping physical and digital churches better understand the discipleship process, and helping churches and church planters understand this and other decentralized mindset shifts. Joining the DCN is free and be encouraged!
Looking for a Coach or Guide to help you with social media and other digital ministry tools, take this quick survey and connect today.