It's 2022. If there's ever a time to start something new, this is it.
Some of us are looking to launch digital or metaverse churches. Many of us are looking for ways to relaunch or rejuvenate our online ministries or campuses... and have we got the roadmap for you.
We're sitting down with DigitalChurch.Network's Chestly Lunday, and talking about what it looks like to launch a digital ministry or church. Interested in planting a digital/decentralized church, or even an established church looking to better understand the nuances of digital... this is a conversation you're going to want to hear.
If you're enjoying this episode, subscribe for free using your favorite podcast app below:
ON THE SHOW
- Join the Digital Church Network: http://digitalchurch.network/joinfam
- Events on the Digital Church Network: https://fam.digitalchurch.network/events
- Chestly's Launchpad
1. Rely on the Spirit's Leading2. Clarify Your Missional Identity3. Design Your Community Structure4. Build A Healthy Team5. Develop Your Engagement Engine6. Launch Your Community
- Angela Craig's Team-building Articles
- Hesed Discipleship Network - https://heseddiscipleshipnetwork.com/
- The Chestly Lunday Experience - https://anchor.fm/chestly-lunday19
- Book: Traction - https://amzn.to/3x24eOJ
- Book: Launch - https://amzn.to/3IZywnz
We know these conversations are out there are hard. Even the best of churches haven't figured out... If this podcast is helping you and your church work through what Church Online is, then help us impact other churches! Take a moment and leave us a brief review!
By leaving a positive ranking and review of THECHURCH.DIGITAL PODCAST on iTunes, you're helping to get this podcast in front of new people who are most likely asking the same questions you are. Head over to that Ratings & Review section on iTunes and drop a good word for us!
Feedback on the podcast is vital as well. Leave comments on the podcast, or comment on this post! I'd love to know your thoughts and how we can serve your church better.
Love you all! Praying for your Churches and your Ministry Online.