We get this a lot these days. Coming out of the COVID season many churches are trying to push back towards a physical-only process, while ignoring many of the lessons and principles that were learned during the pandemic... or leadership wants to still emphasize digital, but is putting all time, energy and resources into physical and ignoring digital?
As people who are passionate about digital ministry, yet are seeing digital devalued, what are we to do? How do we handle situations when our vision does not align with leadership?
Like the BETA SHOW? Check out more episodes here.
Answering Your Questions: THE BETA SHOW
We need your help. Text your questions to 4THECHURCH (484/324-8724) and we'll answer them here on THE BETA SHOW. Seriously. Grab the phone. Text 484/324-8724 and tell us your questions. Where you're stuck. What questions you're asking of leadership. What questions leadership is asking of you... and let TCD help your church take some practical next steps, and give you some advice on how to BETA the situation at your church.
If you're enjoying BETA, subscribe for free using your favorite podcast app below:
ON THE SHOW
- Stadia Innovation Meetup - Multimodal Church & Insourcing/Leadership Development
- 1. Digital/Phygital (TM) is not your identity.
- Irony of (TM)
- Don't take it personally (share your story)
- 2. Digital/Phygital (TM) is a tool, not the goal.
- God can move outside of digital, or physical...
- 3. Championing Digital/Phygital (TM) from the second chair.
- Help leadership get what they want, and you get what you want (story: multisite not digital-first).
- 4. The role for Digital/Phygital (TM)
- Stronger services? Stronger evangelism? Stronger equipping of disciple-making?
- 5. Defining the Digital/Phygital (TM) experiment.
- Keep experimenting and telling stories.
- Keep talking with other churches and organizations.
- Stadia Phygital Learning Community - Helping Churches Thrive, Grow and Multiple in Hybrid Environments
- Interested in planting a Digital Church? Exploring more of these ideas? Connect up with Stadia at thechurch.digital/planting.
HELP ANOTHER CHURCH. LEAVE A REVIEW.
We know these conversations are out there are hard. Even the best of churches haven't figured out... If this podcast is helping you and your church work through what Church Online is, then help us impact other churches! Take a moment and leave us a brief review!
By leaving a positive ranking and review of THECHURCH.DIGITAL PODCAST & THE BETA SHOW on iTunes, you're helping to get this podcast in front of new people who are most likely asking the same questions you are. Head over to that Ratings & Review section on iTunes and drop a good word for us!
Feedback on the podcast is vital as well. Leave comments on the podcast, or comment on this post! I'd love to know your thoughts and how we can serve your church better.
Love you all! Praying for your Churches and your Ministry Online.