How do we measure success? Are metrics important? Where is the Holy Spirit in a world where data is king? Look, we know the rules of engagement have changed. Nickels and noses may be solid metrics, but they can’t be the only metrics. And this really begins to scratch the surface. What are we, the church, actually trying to achieve here.
Into the conversation, let’s bring Craig Whitney, VP of Planter Development at Stadia. Who better to speak to the effectiveness of churches than the leader of the group who is effectively training the next generation of pastors. Also in the conversation is Jared Roth, who is quickly becoming one of my (Jeff’s) favorite people. Why is Jared awesome? Well, you’re going to have to listen to the podcast and find out.
Defining success, and more clarity around a multimodal church. All this here on The Church Digital Podcast.
If you're enjoying this episode, subscribe for free using your favorite podcast app below:
ON THE SHOW
- Download: Craig Whitney’s “A New Way of Measuring Church Effectiveness”
- The Starfish and the Spirit: Unleashing the Leadership Potential of Churches and Organizations (Exponential Series) by Lance Ford, Rob Wegner, & Alan Hirsch
- MultiChurch: Exploring the Future of Multisite Paperback by Brad House & Gregg Allison
- The Permanent Revolution Playbook by Alan Hirsch & Tim Catchim
- Have questions on planting a digital-only church? Swing over to http://thechurch.digital/planting
HELP ANOTHER CHURCH. LEAVE A REVIEW.
We know these conversations are out there are hard. Even the best of churches haven't figured out... If this podcast is helping you and your church work through what Church Online is, then help us impact other churches! Take a moment and leave us a brief review!
By leaving a positive ranking and review of THECHURCH.DIGITAL PODCAST on iTunes, you're helping to get this podcast in front of new people who are most likely asking the same questions you are. Head over to that Ratings & Review section on iTunes and drop a good word for us!
Feedback on the podcast is vital as well. Leave comments on the podcast, or comment on this post! I'd love to know your thoughts and how we can serve your church better.
Love you all! Praying for your Churches and your Ministry Online.