As churches start to head back into their buildings, Pastor, we have the opportunity to continue to blur the lines of Phygital. We have an incredible resource available to us. Creatively, what if we embraced the idea of creative services online, even as we went physical. What if we grabbed hold of these digital resources and really thought digital first... how can physical and digital services benefit from the creativity we could do?
To this end, we’re bringing in Craig Dockery from Crossroads Church in Cincinnati. Arguably, one of the most creative online services right now, Craig and his team have taken a fresh look even going back to the liturgy of their Church Services as they’re producing these online services. In the end, the Online Services greatly benefit from these creative elements, and now as Crossroads is going back to the building they’re wrestling with the physical impact of these elements.
Love the idea of experimenting, and Crossroads is a great example of a church wrestling with the idea of a Phygital Church Service.
If you're enjoying this episode, subscribe for free using your favorite podcast app below:
ON THE SHOW
- Preaching while wakeboarding - How to Choose Adventure | The Adventurous Life Week 1 | Crossroads Media
- The Truth About the Holy Spirit | Anchored Week 4 | Crossroads Media
- The Truth About Church | Anchored Week 5 | Crossroads Media
- What staff or volunteers should you include in your creative process?
- Does the timeline of weekend prep allow you to be more creative? What changes do you need to make?
- As you go more creative with online services, how is that creativity realized in the physical space?
HELP ANOTHER CHURCH. LEAVE A REVIEW.
We know these conversations are out there are hard. Even the best of churches haven't figured out... If this podcast is helping you and your church work through what Church Online is, then help us impact other churches! Take a moment and leave us a brief review!
By leaving a positive ranking and review of THECHURCH.DIGITAL PODCAST on iTunes, you're helping to get this podcast in front of new people who are most likely asking the same questions you are. Head over to that Ratings & Review section on iTunes and drop a good word for us!
Feedback on the podcast is vital as well. Leave comments on the podcast, or comment on this post! I'd love to know your thoughts and how we can serve your church better.
Love you all! Praying for your Churches and your Ministry Online.