Moms are the backbone of the family. They keep the family together as they nurture and care for them. With Mother's Day is right around the corner, it provides a great opportunity for your Church and Online Ministry to support the moms in your area and online.
One of the ways you can honor and appreciate moms is through social media. You can post a variety social media posts that can honor moms and appreciate them in the weeks leading up to Mother's Day. Here are some sample posts you can make.
Mother's Day Social Media Posts Ideas:
- Ask what phrase did your mom say the most growing up?
- Ask how did your mom model Christ to you?
- Ask what did your mom do for you that you miss now that you are an adult?
- Ask what was your favorite dish that your mom made?
- Ask what is one memory that you have with your mom that you still cherish?
- Ask people to share a post with them and their mom
- Share a Mother’s Day quote that inspires or encourages moms and their families
- Share a Bible verse about mothers. Here is a list of Bible verses about moms. Pick some out and share.
- Post craft ideas that kids can do for their moms
- Post dinner and food ideas families can make for moms
- Post creative gift ideas families can get their moms
Mother's Day is a special time. It's a family's chance to honor and appreciate them, beyond what they normally do. There are a variety of things your Church can do around Mother's Day. Choose a few of these posts and share them to encourage people at your Church to honor and appreciate the moms in their lives.
What do you think? What other social media posts can you share around Mother's Day? Share your ideas below or on social media.
Through the Digital Church Network we are helping physical and digital churches better understand the discipleship process, and helping churches and church planters understand this and other decentralized mindset shifts. Joining the DCN is free and be encouraged!
Looking for a Coach or Guide to help you with social media and other digital ministry tools, take this quick survey and connect today.