Podcasting is not new. In 2004 Adam Curry and Dave Winer are credited with inventing the medium and by 2013 Apple announced that there were over 1 billion podcast subscribers.Today 50% of Americans say they listen to a podcast. Because of that, podcasting presents a great opportunity for Churches to reach their local community. To help discuss what those opportunities are Joe Radosevich joins me on the podcast today.
Subscribe: Apple Podcast | Android | Spotify | RSS
- Share your thoughts! Are you using podcasting for your Church? If so, how? Share below or on Twitter by reaching out to Tom.
- If you want to connect with Joe, you can always connect with him on Facebook. He also podcasts and writes on his own blog.
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email here.