Have you ever had an idea for a book? What did you do with that idea? Robert Carnes has just completed his third book, "The Story Cycle" and joins the podcast to talk about his book, how it came about, what he hopes to accomplish with it and how you, too, can write your own book.
Subscribe: Apple Podcast | Android | Spotify | RSS
- Share your thoughts! Have you ever thought about getting your idea published before? How has this helped you? Share your thoughts below or on social media.
- Robert is a great resource for writing and marketing. He’s on Twitter, has a website and you can find his book, "The Story Cycle"
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group. To learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers as we share resources, tools and digital trends to see how we can reach more people for Christ with these tools.
- If you are in Digital Ministry, be part of the Digital Ministry Twitter Community. We share daily encouragement and support to help you do ministry in this online world more effectively. Click here to be part of it.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop Weekly Email. Each Friday get a fresh email with content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics) and be encouraged in how you can minister more effectively in today's world.
- If you have an idea for a topic or a person for Tom to interview for a future podcast episode, email firstname.lastname@example.org.