Easter is fast approaching. While a lot of Churches are focused on in person Easter services, there are lots of different online Easter experiences you can create that engage your specific online attendees.
What does that look like and how can you do it? Tyler Volkers and Jake McNamara join me on the podcast today to talk about what they are doing and how they are ministering to their communities online this Easter. Discover different ways you can create an engaging online Easter experience this year.
- Share your thoughts! Are you doing an Online Easter Service? If so, what are you doing? Share below or on Twitter by reaching out to Tom.
- If you want to connect with Tyler, you can always connect with him on Twitter. You can connect with Jake on Twitter as well.
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group. To learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers as we share resources, tools and digital trends to see how we can reach more people for Christ with these tools.
- Looking for Digital Ministry Coaching? The Church Digital is offering a variety of digital, phygital or metaverse ministry coaching and cohorts. Just click here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop Weekly Email. Each Friday get a fresh email with content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics) and be encouraged in how you can minister more effectively in today's world.
- If you have an idea for a topic or a person for Tom to interview for a future podcast episode, email here.