Can you post this for my ministry? Can you share about this event? Can you put this up on social media?
Church Social Media Mangers are bombarded with a variety of social media requests from different ministries all the time. That's not to mention all the stuff they need to share on their own to-do list.
So how do you determine what to share, when to share it and what it looks like? Adam McLaughlin joins me on the podcast today to talk about the breakdown of an effective social media post for your Church.
Subscribe: Apple Podcast | Android | Spotify | RSS
- Share your thoughts! Where are you at with your online ministry? What are your next steps? Share below or on Twitter by reaching out to Tom.
- If you want to connect with Adam you can read his blog here and get some FREE ebooks here. You can also find him on Twitter. He is very active on social media so definitely him him up if you have a question.
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email here.