Pastor, you’ve got an incredible responsibility to create disciples. Why not use every tool available to make that happen?
Like the BETA SHOW? Check out more episodes here.
Answering Your Questions: THE BETA SHOW
We need your help. Text your questions to 4THECHURCH (484/324-8724) and we'll answer them here on THE BETA SHOW. Seriously. Grab the phone. Text 484/324-8724 and tell us your questions. Where you're stuck. What questions you're asking of leadership. What questions leadership is asking of you... and let TCD help your church take some practical next steps, and give you some advice on how to BETA the situation at your church.
If you're enjoying BETA, subscribe for free using your favorite podcast app below:
ON THE SHOW
- Digital Broadcast
- Broadcasting that experience of church. One hour on Sunday.
- What happens next? Invite to the physical building? Invite next week to next experience?
- Ecclesiology of a Church - Acts 2 - not grounded in weekly "Experiences" online.
- Digital Discipleship
- Matthew 27's Go and Make disciples...
- What does it look like to "Make Disciples" in your church? Start to do it digitally.
- Strength of the internet is equipping people, which is what we do with disciple-making... yet majority of churches are not using digital for disciple-making.
- Digital Campus
- Combining church experience and digital discipleship -> digital becoming more like a fully-functioning campus.
- Challenge: Don't call yourself a digital campus if your goal is to drive people to a building.
- Digital Front Door vs Digital Campus
- Validity in both models. Both will lean on broadcasting of services, but figure out to what level you're interested in digital discipleship.
- Digital-Only Church
- Who needs a building? This is not a model that is limited to Physical Church thinking... but one that allows for a re-imagination of church.
- Ecclesiology is Biblically-based... but reimagined in context of community.
- Stadia is working with Digital-Only Church Planters: stadiachurchplanting.org/digital
- Stadia is looking for established churches wanting to go Multimodal (Starting Digital-Only Churches): stadiachurchplanting.org/digital
- Interested in planting a Digital Church? Exploring more of these ideas? Connect up with Stadia at thechurch.digital/planting.
HELP ANOTHER CHURCH. LEAVE A REVIEW.
We know these conversations are out there are hard. Even the best of churches haven't figured out... If this podcast is helping you and your church work through what Church Online is, then help us impact other churches! Take a moment and leave us a brief review!
By leaving a positive ranking and review of THECHURCH.DIGITAL PODCAST & THE BETA SHOW on iTunes, you're helping to get this podcast in front of new people who are most likely asking the same questions you are. Head over to that Ratings & Review section on iTunes and drop a good word for us!
Feedback on the podcast is vital as well. Leave comments on the podcast, or comment on this post! I'd love to know your thoughts and how we can serve your church better.
Love you all! Praying for your Churches and your Ministry Online.