Cough Cough, we’re 45ish days until Easter. How’s your communication plan? In this Mid/Post-COVID environment, it’s going to be important for our churches to market, to communicate externally, what’s happening at Easter. Developing that marketing strategy is essential, and we’re bringing in a specialists… David Uribe… to help your church develop an effective external marketing strategy. Through this plan and other free resources, Uribe Creative is helping your church thrive this easter season.
Like the BETA SHOW? Check out more episodes here.
Answering Your Questions: THE BETA SHOW
We need your help. Text your questions to 4THECHURCH (484/324-8724) and we'll answer them here on THE BETA SHOW. Seriously. Grab the phone. Text 484/324-8724 and tell us your questions. Where you're stuck. What questions you're asking of leadership. What questions leadership is asking of you... and let TCD help your church take some practical next steps, and give you some advice on how to BETA the situation at your church.
If you're enjoying BETA, subscribe for free using your favorite podcast app below:
ON THE SHOW
1. Start Early
- We recommend establishing awareness at least 5 weeks before easter launch with an Easter Graphics and dates.
2. Create an Easter Landing Page
- We recommend a website dedicated exclusively to communicating Easter services and resourcing them with the news and updates. The page should point to outcomes, showing benefits, describe your unique story and handle main objections.
- We also recommend creating a lead magnet with a clear engagement funnel.
3. Use Video
- Start creating and sharing videos about what to expect. These can be recorded on a phone by the pastor or can be produced with all the bells and whistles. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to show people what they can expect at your church.
4. Create a Content Strategy
- We recommend a solid content strategy to bring awareness.
- All content should be focused on bringing value to visitors. Take some time to really think of ways to engage potential visitors before, during, and after Easter.
5. Leverage Social Media
- We recommend creating a social media calendar that increases engagement as well as facilitates monthly preparation of content y the staff. A social media calendar with a purpose!
6. Implement Texting Tools
- We recommend an investment into tools that facilitate texting as an engagement tool. People would opt-in by participating in polls, giveaways.
- This would then put the people through automated as well as series-based texting campaigns.
HELP ANOTHER CHURCH. LEAVE A REVIEW.
We know these conversations are out there are hard. Even the best of churches haven't figured out... If this podcast is helping you and your church work through what Church Online is, then help us impact other churches! Take a moment and leave us a brief review!
By leaving a positive ranking and review of THECHURCH.DIGITAL PODCAST & THE BETA SHOW on iTunes, you're helping to get this podcast in front of new people who are most likely asking the same questions you are. Head over to that Ratings & Review section on iTunes and drop a good word for us!
Feedback on the podcast is vital as well. Leave comments on the podcast, or comment on this post! I'd love to know your thoughts and how we can serve your church better.
Love you all! Praying for your Churches and your Ministry Online.