We’ve been preaching and teaching to a camera for about a year now. What have we learned? How do we get more effective communicating to a digital audience? How do we get more comfortable with the lens? Are there better methods for our communication? Join Jeff, Rey, and Patrick Holden, Lead Pastor of NUVO Church as we pull these threads, and more, on this episode of the BETA SHOW.
Like the BETA SHOW? Check out more episodes here.
Answering Your Questions: THE BETA SHOW
We need your help. Text your questions to 4THECHURCH (484/324-8724) and we'll answer them here on THE BETA SHOW. Seriously. Grab the phone. Text 484/324-8724 and tell us your questions. Where you're stuck. What questions you're asking of leadership. What questions leadership is asking of you... and let TCD help your church take some practical next steps, and give you some advice on how to BETA the situation at your church.
If you're enjoying BETA, subscribe for free using your favorite podcast app below:
ON THE SHOW
- WRITING PROCESS
- Great messages online begin with strategic content planning first.
- Get to the main idea as quick and as concise as you can.
- Utilize multiple forms of pre-determined humor.
- Leverage a consistent framework.
- Make the message human.
- Primary Question: How do I make a human connection over digital media?
- Work to make the 2 dimensional feel like a 3-dimensional experience.
- FILMING PROCESS
- Think like a director. Speak like an artist.
- Create rhythms to be ready.
- Make it visually appealing.
- Text your Digital/Phygital Church questions to 4THECHURCH - 484/324-8724
HELP ANOTHER CHURCH. LEAVE A REVIEW.
We know these conversations are out there are hard. Even the best of churches haven't figured out... If this podcast is helping you and your church work through what Church Online is, then help us impact other churches! Take a moment and leave us a brief review!
By leaving a positive ranking and review of THECHURCH.DIGITAL PODCAST & THE BETA SHOW on iTunes, you're helping to get this podcast in front of new people who are most likely asking the same questions you are. Head over to that Ratings & Review section on iTunes and drop a good word for us!
Feedback on the podcast is vital as well. Leave comments on the podcast, or comment on this post! I'd love to know your thoughts and how we can serve your church better.
Love you all! Praying for your Churches and your Ministry Online.