The Christmas season is upon us. So, what are you planning on doing this Christmas at your Church? In particular, what are you looking to do for your online community?
To talk about this is Jake McNamara, the Online Pastor at The Compass Church in Illinois. Jake shares about what his Church is doing this Christmas season and encourages us that this is possible for any online community leading up to Christmas.
- Share your thoughts! What are you doing this Christmas season? What encourages you from this conversation? Share below or on Twitter by reaching out to Tom. Keep this conversation going online.
- If you want to connect with Jake check him out on Twitter. He is very active on social media so definitely connect with him if you have a question. Make sure you follow him as well!
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group. To learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers as we share resources, tools and digital trends to see how we can reach more people for Christ with these tools.
- If you are in Digital Ministry, be part of the Digital Ministry Twitter Community. We share daily encouragement and support to help you do ministry in this online world more effectively. Click here to be part of it.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop Weekly Email. Each Friday get a fresh email with content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics) and be encouraged in how you can minister more effectively in today's world.
- If you have an idea for a topic or a person for Tom to interview for a future podcast episode, email here.