Before Covid hit there were very few Online Ministers. Sure, you had some Communication Directors and Social Media Managers, but not as many Online Ministers.
There are now more Online Ministers who are serving who used in traditional ministry roles. So how does one make the transition to becoming an online minister when they have served in traditional roles before? To talk about this with me is Tyler. Volkers. Tyler is the Online Campus Pastor at The Ridge Community Church. But, he has served in a variety of traditional ministry roles up until COVID hit.
Subscribe: Apple Podcast | Android | Spotify | RSS
- Share your thoughts! Have you made the transition from a traditional ministry position to an online one? If so, how is it going? Share below or on Twitter by reaching out to Tom.
- If you want to connect with Tyler, you can always connect with him on Twitter.
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email here.