Taylor Terpstra has been doing Online Youth Ministry for the past 2 years. In fact, he is the Online Youth Lead at Sandals Church in California. To my knowledge, he is still the only Online ONLY Student Minister.
Today we talk about how his ministry has evolved over the past year as it has gone from Online ONLY to more of a Hybrid Student Ministry position.
- Share your thoughts! Do you know people who are doing Online or a Hybrid Student Ministry position? If so, what are they doing and how can you, as a student minister, incorporate a hybrid model into your ministry so that you can reach more people for Christ? Share your thoughts below or on social media.
- Are you thinking about doing Online Only Student Ministry? Connect with Taylor via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or find him on Instagram. He would love to connect.
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group. To learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers as we share resources, tools and digital trends to see how we can reach more people for Christ with these tools.
- If you are in Digital Ministry, be part of the Digital Ministry Twitter Community. We share daily encouragement and support to help you do ministry in this online world more effectively. Click here to be part of it.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop Weekly Email. Each Friday get a fresh email with content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics) and be encouraged in how you can minister more effectively in today's world.
- If you have an idea for a topic or a person for Tom to interview for a future podcast episode, email email@example.com.